We’ve come up with an interactive and comprehensive tool to compare and also evaluate the International Payment Gateway Malaysia providers in Malaysia.
Hence, Ellepay is one of the leading Malaysian payment gateways that allow small businesses and also corporations to accept credit cards online. So, The gateway processes all major credit cards and merchants can transfer their funds to local bank accounts.
The main features of the International Payment Gateway Malaysia
- International gateway available and also acclaimed in over 40 countries
- Flat fee starting at 3.40% + 2.00 MYR per transaction, check more on Ellepay’s pricing at its website
- No monthly fees or minimums
- Ellepay is a Level 1 DSS PCI Compliance provider
- Supports Data Portability
- Customer friendly
- A Ellepay’s owned company
Finally, With Ellepay’s reputation worldwide, it will definitely make an impact in the Malaysian market.
If you’re looking for a billing solution to power your subscriptions on top of Ellepay, we can also help. Here’s how.
International Payment Gateway Malaysia Solutions Such As
- High Risk Payment Gateway Malaysia
- 2d Payment Gateway Malaysia
- International Payment Gateway Malaysia
- Offshore Payment Gateway Malaysia
- Merchant Account Malaysia
- High Risk Merchant Account Malaysia
- International Merchant Account Malaysia
- Offshore Merchant Account Malaysia
- Credit Card Processing Malaysia
- High Risk Credit Card Processing Malaysia
- eCommerce Credit Card Processing Malaysia
- Mobile Credit Card Processsing Malaysia
High Risk International Merchant Account
Hence, Ellepay enables Malaysia merchants to securely accept most popular digital payment methods from credit cards, internet banking and also more on a single platform. Before we go into the details first I will briefly explain what payment gateway is and how it works. According to Wikipedia. A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service. Provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks, and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. The payment gateway may be provided by a bank to its customers, but can be provided by a specialized financial service provider as a separate service, such as a payment service provider.”
furthermore information contact us